Date Of Examination-03-12-2017 onwards
Age Limit- The candidate’s age must be minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates who are willing to apply for the Main examination must have qualified the preliminary examination which was held on 18-06-2017.
Instructions for Downloading the UPSC IFS Main Admit Card 2017:
1. The admit card of the ,main examination is released on the official website of Union Public Service Commission- www.upsc.gov.in
2. Candidates who are eligible for the Main examination, must open the official website of UPSC in order to download the admit card.
3. In the What’s New section of the home, the candidates will get the link given as : e Admit Card: Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2017
4. After clicking on the link, the candidates will get the direct link for downloading the admit card.
5. After reading the Important Instructions, the candidates have to proceed to the main page by clicking on Yes.
6. In this page, the candidates have to enter their Registration ID or Roll Number and Date of Birth and then click on Submit..
7. After submission, the candidates will be able to download the admit card of the main examination