Date of Examination- 19-11-2017
Age Limit- Indian Military Academy– Should born between 02-01-1994 to 01-01-1999 (Unmarried male candidates),Indian Naval Academy– Should born between 02-01-1994 to 01-01-1999(Unmarried male candidates), Air Force Academy– 20-24 years as on 01-01-2018
(Unmarried male candidates),Officers Training Academy – Should born between 02-01-1993 to 01-01-1999
Educational Qualification: Indian Military Academy- The candidate should possess a Degree of a recognized university
Officers Training Academy- The candidate should possess a Degree of a recognized university.
Indian Naval Academy- The candidate should possess Degree of Engineering from a recognized university.
Air Force Academy- The candidate should possess a Degree of a recognized university with Physics and Mathematics in 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering..
Instructions for Downloading the UPSC CDS II Admit Card 2017:
1. Candidates who have made online application for CDS Examination (II) 2017, must open the official website of UPSC in order to download the admit card- upsc.gov.in
2. The ‘What’s New’ section of home page will display the necessary links related to the examination.
3. Here the candidates have to click on the link mentioned as : e Admit Card : Combined Defence Service Examination (II), 2017
4. After clicking on the link, the candidates will get the option of searching the admit card either by Registration ID or by Roll Number
5. After choosing the correct option (whichever is applicable to them), the candidates have to enter their Registration ID or Roll Number and Date of Birth and Random Image then click on Submit.
6. After submission, the candidates will be able to download the admit card.
7. The candidates must follow all the instructions mentioned in the admit card