Date of Examination
Preliminary- 27,28 November, 2017
Main- 20 December, 2017
Vacancy Details For RBI Recruitment 2017
Post Name – Assistant
Number of Posts – 623 posts (UR-308, OBC-144,ST-79,SC-92)
Region wise vacancy – Ahmedabad- 19, Bengaluru- 25,Bhopal-25,Bhubaneshwar- 17, Chandigarh- 13, Chennai-15, Guwahati- 36,Hyderabad- 16, Jaipur- 13, Jammu-15, Kanpur & Lucknow- 44, Kolkata- 23, Mumbai- 264, Nagpur- 15, Patna-15, Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi- 13
Pay Scale – Rs.13150-34990/- per month
Educational Qualification – The candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks (pass marks for SC/ST/PWD).
How to Apply – Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of Reserve Bank of India from 18-10-2017 onwards. The last date for online application is 10-11-2017.
Mode of Selection – The candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Preliminary and Main Examination and followed b other process..
Date of Examination- 02-12-2017, 03-12-2017, 09-12-2017, 10-12-2017
The candidates must fulfill the following age criteria:
Educational Qualification: The candidate must possess a Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Instructions for Downloading the IBPS Clerk PET Admit Card 2017 :
1. The Pre Exam Training admit card for Clerk Recruitment has been published on the official website of IBPS- www.ibps.in
2. Candidates who are eligible for Pre Exam Training must open the official website of IBPS in order to download the admit card.
3. In the home page, the link for downloading the Pre Exam Training Admit Card for CRP-Clerks- VII will be visible to the candidates.
4. After following the link, a new page for Login will be opened.
5. In order to login, the candidates shall be required to enter their Registration number and Password as allotted to them at the time of online application.
6. After login, the candidates will be able to download the pre exam training admit card.
7. The link for downloading the Online Preliminary Admit Card will be available soon..
For the Answer Key of the given question paper–> Click Here
Date Of Examination-03-12-2017 onwards
Age Limit- The candidate’s age must be minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates who are willing to apply for the Main examination must have qualified the preliminary examination which was held on 18-06-2017.
Instructions for Downloading the UPSC IFS Main Admit Card 2017:
1. The admit card of the ,main examination is released on the official website of Union Public Service Commission- www.upsc.gov.in
2. Candidates who are eligible for the Main examination, must open the official website of UPSC in order to download the admit card.
3. In the What’s New section of the home, the candidates will get the link given as : e Admit Card: Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2017
4. After clicking on the link, the candidates will get the direct link for downloading the admit card.
5. After reading the Important Instructions, the candidates have to proceed to the main page by clicking on Yes.
6. In this page, the candidates have to enter their Registration ID or Roll Number and Date of Birth and then click on Submit..
7. After submission, the candidates will be able to download the admit card of the main examination
Date Of Examination- 26/11/2017
Age Limit- The candidate’s age must be 20-30 years.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must possess a Degree of Graduation from a recognized university
Instructions for Downloading IBPS PO / MT Mains Exam Admit Card 2017:
1. Candidates who are eligible for the Mains Exam, must open the official website of IBPS (www.ibps.in) in order to find the admit card.
2. The opening page will show the candidates the relevant link as follows :
Click here to download your Mains Exam Call Letter for Common Recruitment Process for PO/MT-VII
3. After clicking on the link, candidates will be redirected to a new page.
4. Here they have to enter their Registration Number or Roll Number and Password correctly and then click on Login.
5. After login, candidates will be able to download the Mains Exam Call Letter
Date Of Examination- 12-14 January, 2018
Post Name – Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant, LDC/Storekeeper, Lab Attendant…
Educational Qualification –
Audit Assistant– B.Com from a recognized university and 03 years experience
Hindi Translator– Master’s Degree from a recognized university in Hindi/ English with other language than Master’s Degree at graduation level
Stenographer- Senior Secondary School Certificate passed with Shorthand Speed of 80 wpm
Female Staff Nurse– Passed Sr. Secondary Examination or equivalent and Grade A Diploma/ Certificate in Nursing from recognized Institute or B.Sc. Nursing
Catering Assistant– Class X Pass and 3 years Diploma in Catering or Equivalent from a recognized institution.
LDC/Storekeeper– Passed Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized board with 50% marks and must possess 30 wpm English and 25 wpm Hindi typing speed
Lab Attendant-Middle pass with General Science.